The Phelpses in London and elsewhere.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Favorites, visit, sunset church.

This is Matt writing. It is true that the photo below is not one of my favourites (favorites? -not sure for whom I am writing) of our wedding. One reason that Clare chose it is that, I am told, my parents have not yet seen it, so it will be good for them to see it for the first time, on this website. Later I might post a picture of our wedding that I like even better. But in the meantime, so as not to have two wedding photos in a row, I shall make good on my promise to include photos taken on the same day. Today I went on a visit to a client - which of course I can't tell you anything about (though trust me - it's very interesting) - and, on my way back to the office, while the sun was setting, I took a picture of this church.

I got an email from Bernadette Forney about address updates which I shall now investigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home