The Phelpses in London and elsewhere.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

They already have that photo.

This is Matt writing. I was just looking at a collection of photos that my parents sent to Clare and me some time ago, and it includes the same photo of our wedding that is reproduced below. An argument for posting that photo on this site had been that my parents hadn't yet seen it, but obviously, since they gave the photo to us, they have in fact seen it. So there is one fewer reason for posting it. (I am lobbying to replace that wedding photo with another one that I prefer.)

Clare had a positive and challenging day at work today. She is always getting good opportunities, and her career is moving in ways that I think are exciting. (Maybe she wouldn't want me to be much more specific, but I should say that she had a new opportunity today. She will soon decide whether to take it.) Writing about work without being too specific makes it all sound rather like a horoscope or fortune cookie, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home