The Phelpses in London and elsewhere.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Decision, wedding pic, kitchen, house, Nashes, snow, Beta (Orange).

Clare decided against taking the professional opportunity that I talked about last week. She is already doing so much and knows when to say when.

I have decided to leave the same wedding picture up, instead of replacing it with another one. I'll wait until it gets pushed down to the archive (already my boxing photo is in the archive; in case you want to see it, Mom and Dad, click 'archive') and then maybe I'll put some more wedding photos up. I guess now is still the right time to show people our wedding photos, while it is still something that happened relatively recently. Sometimes I like to pretend we've been married for a long while, but we're still pretty darn new, I know really.

Also, about posting that wedding photo, Clare wanted to do so, and like my friend Bryce says, you have to pick your battles carefully. Right now I'm saving mine for what kind of kitchen to get. Our house buying plans are going surprisingly quickly. This is good.

We had dinner at the Nashes on Sunday. It was great.

Still keeping with the idea that photos should be recent, however good or bad, here is the view out my office window today, the first real day of snow in London this year, plus another a few days ago of the neighbourhood cat Beta (formerly known as Orange).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home